Toshiba Standard Duct type
Top Class EER 4.46*
-Toshiba’s unique energy saving technologies, the new SPI model can achieve 18% improved.
- Flexible design, allows the inlet air configuration to configured between the standard rear inlet design or as an alternative, from the underside of the unit. There is also a provision for a fresh air intake supply via a pre-punched knockout hole. Compact and thin chassis with measuring just 275mm in height.
- Flexible duct is accessible, Allows complete design flexibility.
Easy to install
- Built-in high lift drain pump.
- PC board panel easily accessible from the side of the unit.
- Optional air discharge spigot.
–Anti-Corrosion – with a new resistance corrosion aluminum alloy, the heat exchanger becomes highly durable. A salt spray test has been conducted to demonstrate the corrosion-resistant capability of Toshiba’s product in corrosive environments for a certain period of time.
There are no reviews yet.